AlQadhi Services is committed to striving to be the best provider of safety and general services, or if possible exceeding, the current (and if applicable any in the future foreseen) standards, demands and expectations of customers and government regarding Safety, Security, Health & Quality aspects.
Undertaking our activities goes along with high responsibility, competency, and professionalism, so in order to realize our commitment and maintain our leadership position in this business, we have established a structure that includes all the organization’s activities and describes the processes including the aspects of Safety, Health, and Quality.
Our policy is established on the following items:
- We operate our workplaces to comply with Safety, Security, Health & Quality applicable local and global regulations, and with the policies of our group using best practice as a guideline.
- We’ll ensure that the risk associated with our activities and services to employees and other interested parties, surroundings and the information and goods entrusted to us are known and controlled in a responsible manner.
- We’ll maintain the best possible Health and Safety performance, and in order to achieve this Standard, prevent occupational injuries, illnesses, and pollution.
- We’ll establish, implement and maintain a framework to measure our QHS objectives and targets and to ensure the continual improvement of our QHS program and Documented Management System.
- We will review our policy periodically to ensure its adequacy and suitability and we’ll communicate this policy to all employees and interested parties.
- We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and its part of our policy to ensure that everyone is aware of his vital role for the continual development of their welfare within our company by participating in our periodic scheduled training programs.
- We expect in return that ever employee performs his tasks in a safe and responsible manner and the organization will do its utmost best to provide the necessary means for protection. Employees, stakeholders, neighbors and those who work with us are encouraged to participate and discuss concerns in a transparent way and to take part in the continuous improvement programs through the available communication methods
This policy can and will be further supplemented by individual policy documents on the subjects of Safety, Security, Health & Quality if this is relevant in relation to additional standards or system AlQadhi Services